- 11.12.2014Pupils from Ulyanovsk became winners of the World Robot Olympiad Russia 2014Boris Evseev and Kirill Volodin, pupils from municipal gymnasium in Dimitrovgrad, came third in overt category.
- 11.12.2014Hannu Himanen, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Finland to the Russian Federation: “Car industry of the Ulyanovsk region continues its fast-growth”The foreign business delegation headed by the Finnish ambassador examined exhibition complex and trunk conveyer of the Ulyanovsk Automobile Plant (UAZ).
- 11.12.2014Hannu Himanen, Ambassador of Finland to the Russian Federation, highly appreciated the investment potential of the Ulyanovsk regionGovernor Sergey Morozov met the Finnish business delegation and discussed questions of possible cooperation between two regions.
- 11.12.2014The «Red Route» received a Grand Prix of the All-Russian tourist award "Route of the Year"Ulyanovsk project got the main award in "The Best Idea of a Tourist Route" nomination.
- 11.12.2014The «Virtual Tours» project using flash technologies will be implemented in the Ulyanovsk regionIt allows users to visit museums, theaters, temples and other objects of the region cultural heritage.