- 29.07.2016Representatives of the People's Republic of China to commend the new working standard for children's hospitals of the Ulyanovsk regionA delegation from Chongqing, the People's Republic of China, visited the new building situated at 20 General Melnikov St.
- 29.07.2016The Ulyanovsk region served as a forum for demonstration of experience on creation of favorable investment climateOn July 19 in the region the first meeting of Council for Cooperation between the Volga Federal District, the Russian Federation, and the Upper and Middle Reaches of Yangtze River, the People's Republic of China (Volga-Yangtze format), took place under the chairmanship of the Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Mikhail Babich and the Member of the State Council of the People's Republic of China Yang Jiechi. Guests from the Provinces of Sichuan, Anhui, Hunan, Hubei, Jiangxi and the city of Chongqing came to the region as part of the Chinese delegation. Representatives of regions of the Volga Federal District, including the Governor of the Chuvash Republic Mikhail Ignatyev and the provisional Governor of the Ulyanovsk region Sergey Morozov, took part in the event.
- 29.07.2016A Chinese corporation, the world's leading manufacturer of cement, will place production in the Ulyanovsk regionOn July 19 within the Cooperation Council of the Volga Federal District regions (Russian Federation) and the upper and middle reaches of the Yangtze river (People’s Republic of China) in the presence of the Presidential Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Volga Federal District Mikhail Babich, the provisional Governor of the Ulyanovsk region Sergey Morozov and the Vice-Chairman of the Board of shareholders of Anhui Conch Cement Company Wang Jianchao signed an investment agreement. JSC Ulyanovsk Region Development Corporation acted as the third party.
- 11.07.2016International cooperation in the media sphere to be built up between the Ulyanovsk region and ChinaOn June 29, the first Russian-Chinese Forum of Young Journalists opened in the region. Participants of the event were greeted by the provisional Governor Sergey Morozov, the Deputy Minister of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation Alexey Volin, the Chairman of Russian Union of Youth Pavel Krasnorutsky, the Chairman of the Youth Federation of the Qinghai Province Wang Huaze.
- 11.07.2016The People's Republic of China's senior leadership commended the experience of the Ulyanovsk region on working with foreign investorsRecently the delegation of the Ulyanovsk region led by the provisional Governor Sergey Morozov has concluded its work in Beijing.