- 18.09.2017Implementation of the educational programme "Region-Student-University" continues in the Ulyanovsk regionHigh-level training of personnel for the industry has been carried out in the region since 2015 by the initiative of the Governor Sergey Morozov. The programme for "Management and Operation of Housing and Communal Services Systems" was developed by the Government of the region in collaboration with the Ulyanovsk State Technical University.
- 18.09.2017Ulyanovsk region is among Russian regions with the best ecologyGreen Patrol, a reputable public organization, completed their rating following three summer months. It used reports of EMERCOM and Russian Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring, as well as its own research materials.
- 18.09.2017Russia's first production of components for wind farms to be placed in the Ulyanovsk regionThe investment agreement regarding construction of the plant on production of blades for wind generators was signed by the head of the region Sergey Morozov, the CEO of the Ulyanovsk Region Development Corporation Sergey Vasin and representatives of a Danish company "Vestas Wind Systems A/S" Tommie Rabek Nielsen and David Rowan within the conference "Investors' Requirements – Government's Activities" on 7 September 2017.
- 18.09.2017Industrial enterprises of the Ulyanovsk region take part in the Russian-Japanese project to improve production efficiencyWe would like to remind, that the documents regarding joint programmes were signed during the visit of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin to Japan in December 2016.
- 18.09.2017In the first 7 months of 2017 Ulyanovsk automotive industry sold products worth over 30 billion rublesHalf of this volume was accounted by the Ulyanovsk Automobile Plant.