- 22.08.2014The Ulyanovsk region started construction of a unique in Russia serial production of modern cable networks for aviationOn August 14th as part of the business program of IATF 2014 Governor Sergey Morozov, General Director of JSC "Industrial Technologies" Valery Shadrin, head of the branch of JSC "OEZ" in the Ulyanovsk region Denis Baryshnikov and CEO of "Aviastar-SP" Sergey Dementiev laid a commemorative capsule in the foundation of the plant of CJSC "Promtekh-Ulyanovsk" in the port special economic zone.
- 22.08.2014During IATF 2014 the Ulyanovsk Aircraft Plant has signed a number of contracts to introduce the latest technologies in the productionOn August 14th Aviastar-SP has agreed upon new stages of cooperation with OJSC "Ulyanovsk Giproaviaprom", OJSC "Ulyanovsk NIAT" and the Ulyanovsk Science and Technology Center VIAM.
- 22.08.2014About 45 foreign companies attended the first day of the International Air Transport Forum in the Ulyanovsk regionIn particular, the IATF 2014 was attended by representatives of the aviation industry organizations from Germany, Egypt, Malta, Poland, China, Japan, France and Mexico.
- 15.08.20144th International Cultural Forum in the Ulyanovsk region is held under the auspices of UNESCOThis information has been confirmed by general director of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization Irina Bokova and Executive Secretary of the RF Commission for UNESCO Grigory Ordzhonikidze. The official letters arrived in the region on August 7th.
- 15.08.2014The Ulyanovsk region plans to build a new machine-building plantOn August 6th Governor Sergey Morozov discussed the project with President of EUROCEMENT group Mikhail Skorokhod and representatives of the Chinese company - China Triumph International Engineering Co., Ltd. (part of CNBM - one of the largest industrial groups in China). The same day, the investor was shown potential sites for the location of the plant.