- 18.06.2018Ulyanovsk region wants to become the key partner of Danish companies placing their productions in RussiaOn 8 June, the Governor Sergey Morozov presented economic and investment potential of the region to Danish companies.
- 18.06.2018Best practices of the Ulyanovsk region were included in the collection of Association of Innovative Regions of RussiaAIRR presented the second release of the open reference book. It included experience from 14 regions of the Russian Federation that are creating favorable conditions for development of the hi-tech sector of economy; they also attract substantial funds to complex investment and innovative projects, which are of great significance for the country.
- 15.06.2018Ulyanovsk region is planning cooperation with Japan in the sphere of patients' rehabilitation with the use of the hi-tech equipmentOn 28 May, the perinatal center "Mama" became the platform for discussion of Japanese techniques for recovery of patients, as well as implementation of joint projects aimed to increase life expectancy of the population.
- 15.06.2018Export Strategy of the Ulyanovsk region will include tourismDuring the plenary meeting of the Legislative Assembly on 30 May, the Governor of the Ulyanovsk region Sergey Morozov identified the areas that are the major sources of income in the world economy. They included tourism, medicine, education and IT export.
- 15.06.2018Ulyanovsk region and Japan are planning to develop cooperation in seven key spheresOn 28 May, the Governor Sergey Morozov held a meeting with delegation from the Fukuoka Prefecture headed by Mr. Eguchi Masaru, the Vice-Governor. The event took place within the Second International Forum "Japanese Spring on the Volga". Members of the regional government also participated in the meeting.