- 28.07.2014The International Air Transport Forum "IATF-2014" to be held in UlyanovskAugust 14-17, 2014 Ulyanovsk will host the 3rd International Air Transport Forum IATF 2014. The event is organized by the Government of the Ulyanovsk region with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the RF Ministry of Transport, the Federal Air Transport Agency (Rosaviaciya), the Federal Service for Transport Supervision (Rostransnadzor), JSC "United Aircraft Corporation", the Union of the Russian economy in the UK. The event is included in the official program of the Foreign Ministry in the framework of Russia - UK cross year in 2014.
- 17.07.2014Painting of the first production aircraft IL-76MD-90A is completed at the Ulyanovsk regionDuring these works they have used for the first time the Russian polyurethane enamel. It was developed by the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Aviation Materials specially for the upgraded cargo aircraft produced by "Aviastar-SP".
- 10.07.2014Agreement to implement the Red Route project at the Ulyanovsk region is signed in ChinaOn July 1st the document was signed in Harbin by representatives of the regional center for tourism and service and the leadership of the Chinese company "Solux Huaming International Travel"
- 07.07.2014Ulyanovsk Governor Sergey Morozov: "We came to Harbin to find partners for new large investment projects"During the first Russian-Chinese EXPO Governor Morozov held a meeting with Governor of the People's Government of the Heilongjiang Province – Mr. Lu Hao and Mayor of the People's Government of Harbin Mr. Song Sibin.
- 07.07.2014Officials reach an agreement on the construction of a soybean processing plant at the Ulyanovsk regionThe negotiations were held by Governor Sergey Morozov during the 25th Harbin International Economic and Trade Fair (the first Russian-Chinese Expo), which runs from June 30 to July 4 at the Heilongjiang Province of China.