- 23.09.2016The Volga Federal District's first helicopter center to open in the Ulyanovsk regionOn September 15, in the region a multipurpose helicopter complex "Heliport Ulyanovsk" was put into operation. The Governor Sergey Morozov and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of "Heliports Russia" Alexander Khrustalyov took part in the event.
- 23.09.2016Boeing 737NG professionals to be trained in the Ulyanovsk regionTraining of pilots will be carried out in the Ulyanovsk Institute of Civil Aviation n.a. B.P. Bugaev. On 15 September, the Governor Sergey Morozov inspected the new training complex.
- 23.09.2016Ulyanovsk scientists in collaboration with an Israeli company Emeral Medical Applications to start development of a unique method of skin cancer early diagnosisThis technology will allow to carry out remote biomonitoring of skin cancer and early molecular genetic disease detection.
- 23.09.2016Construction of the Russia's first plant of a Japanese company Bridgestone has been completed in the Ulyanovsk regionOn September 13, the Governor Sergey Morozov took part in the opening ceremony.
- 23.09.2016The first investor from Iran to come to the Ulyanovsk region with a production projectA large Iranian company will create production of composite gas cylinders in the region. On September 9, the Governor Sergey Morozov, the CEO of the Ulyanovsk Region Development Corporation Sergey Vasin and the Chairman of board of directors of the Rad Sane Atti Industrial Group Hussein Yagkhoubpur signed the agreement on implementation of an investment project.