- 17.11.2014According to the socio-economic development forecast for our region until 2017 the growth of investments in the economy of the Ulyanovsk region will continueThe growth rate is expected to reach 102.5% -105.5% in the moderately optimistic scenario.
- 17.11.2014The Ulyanovsk region is building a new access road to the port special economic zoneIn accordance with the order of the Governor Sergey Morozov the construction is scheduled to be completed next year.
- 07.11.2014Ulyanovsk region hosts the 4th WEGO General Assembly in 2017The decision has been made at the 3rd Assembly, which is held in China.
- 31.10.2014The Ulyanovsk region prolongs accepting applications to participate in the annual contest "Investor of the Year"Applications are accepted till November 22 at the regional Ministry of Economic Development (Lenin sq., 1, of. 222).
- 31.10.2014HR specialists from the Ulyanovsk region share experience with experts from NorwayOctober 22-23 upon an initiative of the Governor Sergey Morozov the region hosts a Russian-Norwegian seminar.