- 17.09.2018VIII International Artists Assembly "The Plastov's Fall" was opened in the Ulyanovsk region with a mass plein-air eventThe events on 9 September were attended by the Governor Sergey Morozov.
- 17.09.2018International airport named after N. M. Karamzin has opened after reconstructionCommissioning of the air harbor, including the runway, took place on 6 September. The special event, which was attended by the Governor Sergey Morozov, started with landing of the technical flight Il-76 at the airport.
- 17.09.2018Russia's first production of blades for wind generators to be launched in the Ulyanovsk region in 2019On 3 September, the ceremony of laying of a time capsule took place at the construction site of the Vestas plant.
- 17.09.2018Ulyanovsk region's best practices for business support will be used during implementation of the new national project to develop small and medium entrepreneurshipMaxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, announced this during his working trip to the region. Today the head of the federal department has visited the House of Entrepreneurship where he has met with novice businesspeople — representatives of large enterprises working in Zavolzhye industrial park and PSEZ and participants of the "I am doing business" (“Ya delayu bizness”) project that provides career guidance to students.
- 17.09.2018Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation: "We will support projects of the Ulyanovsk region to develop industrial parks"During the working trip on 4 September, the head of the federal department visited Zavolzhye industrial park and discussed business development with residents of the park and the Port Special Economic Zone.