- 06.07.2015The first group of tourists will visit Ulyanovsk in July, 2015 within the federal project «Red Route»An official start was given in the homeland of Mao Zedong to the Russian-Chinese project in the sphere of tourism, in which the Ulyanovsk region is one of key participants.
- 06.07.2015In the Ulyanovsk region building of a large high-precision machines industry comes to the endThe governor Sergey Morozov checked the realization course of one of the priority investment projects by the Japanese-German concern Mori Seiki DMG. The enterprise will be put into operation in September, 2015 within the territory of a regional industrial zone Zavolzhye, where about 20 more plants will start working by 2018.
- 06.07.2015A monument to Ho Chi Minh will be set in the Ulyanovsk regionIts grand opening will take place in autumn at the intersection of Kamyshinskaya Street and Ho Chi Minh Avenue. Such agreement was reached at a meeting of the Governor Sergey Morozov with delegation of the Nghe An Province.
- 06.07.2015A delegation from Anhui, a province of the People's Republic of China, paid a regular visit to the Ulyanovsk regionIt was headed by Van Minfan, the chairman of the National Political Advisory Board committee.
- 27.05.2015Ulyanovsk is a good place for manufacturing process managementWe invite German companies, working in the field of industry, public health service and construction industry / author Ulrich Umann