- 27.05.2016Future of the Ulyanovsk region belongs to the hi-tech economyOn May 19, the head of the region Sergey Morozov presented a report for the five years of work to the deputies of the Regional Legislative Assembly. He told them about the results achieved in development and improvement of the quality of life of Ulyanovsk residents, as well as prospects of the next stage of formation of industrial and social policy of the region.
- 27.05.2016Reconstruction of the airport runway at the Airport "Ulyanovsk" (named after N. M. Karamzin) to be completed until the end of the yearNew lighting facilities will become one of the elements of the airport's modern infrastructure. This was reported to the provisional Governor of the Ulyanovsk region Sergey Morozov during the inspection of renovations made at the airfield of the regional center.
- 27.05.2016Three Ulyanovsk universities were included into the Academic Ranking of World Universities-European Standard ARES-2016The European Scientific-Industrial Chamber published the International Academic Ranking of World Universities-European Standard ARES-2016.
- 20.05.2016The Ulyanovsk region plans to further attract more than 2 billion 400 million rubles of investmentThis information was announced during the enlarged meeting of the Dimitrovgrad Investment Council headed by the provisional Governor. Sergey Morozov set the main development vectors of this monotown for the foreseeable future. At the council three investment projects, planned for implementation in the territory of the Science City, were approved.
- 20.05.2016The planned volume of export deliveries of the Ulyanovsk region enterprises to the Islamic Republic of Iran can amount to about 200-300 thousand dollars a yearAt the end of April, during business mission of the Ulyanovsk region delegation to the Islamic Republic of Iran mutually beneficial cooperation was discussed. Regional small and medium-sized business entities took part in ProjectIran 2016, the International Specialized Exhibition, and also conducted numerous negotiations with the host country.