- 19.03.2018In 2017 export from the Ulyanovsk region has increased by more than 60%The financial turnover made about US$ 680 million. That said, the share of non-oil and gas and non-energy goods in the region's export is 95.46%.
- 19.03.2018Three Ulyanovsk residents applied for participation in the Youth Bandy World ChampionshipFrom 22 to 24 March, the Ulyanovsk region will host a major international sports event. The Volga-Sport-Arena will serve as the main venue for the Bandy World Championship among sportspeople under the age of 17.
- 19.03.2018Ulyanovsk region to discuss mechanisms for introduction of nuclear medicine innovative technologiesOn 12 March, the Governor Sergey Morozov is to participate in a meeting of the Advisory Council for Development of Biotechnologies, Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry. It will be carried out in Dimitrovgrad by the vice-chairman of the State Duma Committee of the Federal Assembly of Russia on Economic Policy, Innovative Development and Entrepreneurship Vladimir Gutenyov.
- 19.03.2018Ulyanovsk to create a Center of Hi-Precision Medical RadiologyThe memorandum on investment into the project was signed by the Governor Sergey Morozov and the Chairman of the board of OOO "IPT Group" Pavel Korikov. The ceremony was held in Dimitrovgrad during the visit of Veronika Skvortsova (Minister of Health of the Russian Federation) to the federal hi-tech center of medical radiology.
- 19.03.2018Ulyanovsk region continues to strengthen Japan–Russia relationsIn July 2017 the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin signed the order to carry out the Year of Russia in Japan and the Year of Japan in Russia in 2018. The aim is to the ensure further development and strengthening of relations between the countries.