The order of consideration of citizens' appeals to the Governor of the Ulyanovsk Oblast, sent to the site of the Governor and the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast
We ask you to carefully review the Order of receiving and consideration of appeals in the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast in an electronic form.
If you agree on the established order press "YES". If you do not agree, press "NO". In this case you will get the information about consideration of citizens' appeals in the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast in the regular order.
The order of consideration of the citizens' appeals directed through the official site of the Governor and the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast.
1. The official site of the Governor and the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast is additional means providing a possibility for the citizens to address the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast. Appeals of the citizens sent in an electronic to the official site of the Governor and the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast are processed by Administration on work with citizens' appeals of the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast.
2. According to the current legislation, the citizens' appeals received in an electronic form are resolved within a month from the date of their registration, and the appeals which do not demand additional studying and checking - no longer than 15 days. Terms of the appeals' resolving can be prolonged as an exceptional case, but no more than for another month, with informing the person who sent the appeal. Not later than in five days the appeals are redirected to the executors, responsible for the solving of the problems set in the appeals, a notification of that is sent to the author's e-mail box.
3. Appeals (requests) sent by the internet, with the incomplete or inexact information about the sender are not considered.
4. Administration on work with citizens' appeals of the Government of the Ulyanovsk oblast reserves the right when due hereunder to check the reliability of the information about the appeal sender, and also, if necessary, the content of the appeal.
5. The answer to the appeals (request) comes to the specified applicant's post address.
6. The personal information about citizens who have sent appeals in electronic form are stored and in accordance with the requirements of the Russian legislation.
Requirements to the written appeal:
According to articles 7 and 11 of Federal law from 02.05.2006г. « About the order of consideration of appeals of the Russian Federation citizens» the citizen in his written appeal must:
1. Specify the address and the name of the state body or the local government institution to which he address his written reference, or a surname, a name, a patronymic of the corresponding official.
2. Specifies the surname, a name, a patronymic (if any), the post address on which the answer and the notification should be sent; put the personal signature and date.
3. Point out in the written appeal an essence of the suggestion, the application or the complaint.
4. If necessary the citizen enclose with the written reference documents and materials or their copies, confirming his arguments.
5. The text of the written reference should be readable, contain no offensive expressions, threats to life, health and property of the official, and also members of his family.