More than five thousand people visited opening ceremony of the VI All-Russian festival of national cultures «Povolzhskaya Glubinka» in the Ulyanovsk region
The festival takes place in Pavlovk work settlement on 14 and 15 July.
“For the last 20 years our festival "Povolzhskaya Glubinka" makes our guests happy with its great diversity of regional culture. Over these years, it has turned into a bright, unique event. Our Homeland of Talents, which is one of the well-deserved titles of the Ulyanovsk region, is famous for them. The festival's symbol – Ptitsa-Golubitsa – is famous both in and outside the region. I would like to express my gratitude to all amazing, talented people who have created this festival and continue taking an active part in it. Povolzhskaya Glubinka always shows how rich and diversified Russian culture is. For us it is very important to preserve and multiply it, to tell future generations about this invaluable resource”, - the Governor Sergey Morozov said.
In honor of the 90th anniversary of the Pavlovsk District's creation, during the event the head of the region has presented certificates of commendation and letters of appreciation to inhabitants of the municipality who contributed to development of the region.
This year representatives of folk teams from 12 Volga regions participate in the festival. During the first day of the event, they have laid flowers to the Monument to the Liberator Soldier and have walked in national costumes along the streets of the regional center.
“Visitors were able to make a stitch on the canvas - a picture of 1.2 x 1.2 m in size with the image of the Pavlovsk District's coat of arms. There was also a traditional pie in the shape of Ptitsa-Golubitsa, the emblem of the event. The Handicraft Fair, which was presented by settlements of the municipality, enjoyed great popularity among visitors. It showed arts and crafts made by artisans of the district and creative works of pupils from the children's school of arts. The Povolzhskaya Glubinka festival, which is annually attended by more than five thousand people, is an important event that helps to implement the Decree of the President on interethnic concord”, - said Olga Mezina, the Minister of Art and Cultural Policy of the Ulyanovsk region.
Performance of creative teams from the Republics of Bashkortostan, Mari El, Mordovia, Tatarstan, Chuvashia, Udmurtia, as well as the Samara, the Saratov, the Penza, the Volgograd, the Moscow and the Ulyanovsk regions, has become an outstanding part of the event.
As a reference:
By order of the Governor of the Ulyanovsk region, the following creative groups from departments of the Pavlovsk Intersettlement House of Culture received Letters of Appreciation of the Governor of the Ulyanovsk region for contribution to development of folk art and amateur performances in the territory of the Pavlovsk District, as well as fruitful work on preservation and promotion of traditions of national cultures and their professional skills:
- a singing group "Rossiyanochka" from Shalkinsky rural House of Culture (headed by Elena Gennadyevna Inyusheva);
- a singing group "Kumushki" from Holstovsky rural House of Culture (headed by Galina Nikolaevna Kuptsova);
- a singing group "Elduzlar" from Tatar-Shmalaksky rural House of Culture (headed by Dania Kasymovna Senzhapova);
- a drama group "Sinyaya Ptica" from Shikovsky rural House of Culture (headed by Elena Nikolaevna Gloshina);
- a rural House of Culture "Oktyabrskij" (the event organizer - Lilia Viktorovna Fomina);
- a folk music group "Duslyk" from Muratovsky rural House of Culture (headed by Golfiruz Gelmanovna Dzhabbarova);
- a Mordovian folk music group "Chinzharamo" from Ilyushkinsky rural club (headed by Nadezhda Nikolaevna Alemaskina).
The following people received Letters of Appreciation of the Governor of the Ulyanovsk region for remarkable professionalism, professional achievements and diligent work in the territory of the Ulyanovsk region:
- Gavrilova Natalya Borisovna, a teacher in the Pavlovsk children's school of arts;
- Gonoshilkina Lyudmila Nikolaevna, a librarian in the Pavlovsk central children's library named after F.I. Panfyorov, which is a department of the Pavlovsk intersettlement central library;
- Lisitsyn Yury Anatolyevich, a driver of the school bus in Shikovsky high school, the Pavlovsk District;
- Romanova Olga Viktorovna, a manager of the Pavlovsk kindergarten No. 4 "Kolokolchik";
- Sidorova Irina Vladimirovna, a teacher of accordion classes at the Pavlovsk children's school of arts;
- Fayzulina Damirya Ismailovna, a manager of department for main activities of Iskra Newspaper, the Pavlovsk District.
By decision of the organizing committee for the "Day of Family, Love and Fidelity in the Russian Federation", a public award was established – a medal "For Love and Fidelity", which is given to spouses who have lived together for 25 and more years.
The following people received the medal "For Love and Fidelity" and the Diploma of the organizing committee for "Day of Family, Love and Didelity in the Russian Federation" for promotion of family values, as well as spiritual, moral and family traditions:
- Batanov Nikolay Grigoryevich and Batanova Irina Aleksandrovna;
- Ustimov Vladimir Ivanovich and Ustimova Tamara Vasilyevna.