- 10.08.2021Ulyanovsk Region Plans to Introduce a Programme to Promote E-Commerce in 2022The head of the region Aleksey Russkikh held a Trade Development Council and awarded the best employees working in this industry to celebrate their professional holiday.
- 10.08.2021Isuzu Rus Plant in Ulyanovsk Increases Output and Number of Job OffersAleksey Russkikh, Head of Ulyanovsk Region, visited the truck production company and met with Fabrice Gorlier (Director General) on 27 July. The parties discussed work during the post-pandemic period and plans for development of the enterprise.
- 10.08.2021Ulyanovsk Region Discusses Development Priorities for Financial MarketAleksey Russkikh held a business meeting with representatives of the financial sector during which he instructed to ensure public discussion of issues connected with development of this sphere in the region.
- 10.08.2021Specialized Aircraft Leasing Company to Be Created in Ulyanovsk RegionThe head of the region Aleksey Russkikh announced that the agreement on the project implementation was signed with Avia Capital Services, LLC in the presence of Sergey Chemezov, Director General at Rostec State Corporation. The event took place at International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS 2021.
- 10.08.2021IT Courses Available for Residents of Ulyanovsk RegionIT training programmes have opened with the financial support of the government.